All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Skidelsky's Keynes and Other Essays is a collection of essays, biographies, review articles and tributes, focusing on the lives and times of the Cambridge School of Ecomists, and the immense contribution that these thinkers, including the author, made to the discipline.
- Author BiographyG. C.HARCOURT Emeritus Reader in the History of Economic Theory, Cambridge (1998), UK, Emeritus Fellow, Jesus College, Cambridge (1998)and Professor Emeritus, Adelaide (1988), is now a Visiting Professorial Fellow at the School of Economics, UNSW, Australia. He is the author and editor of many books, articles and chapters in books. His books include Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital, The Structure of Post-Keynesian Economics, (with Prue Kerr) Joan Robinson and nine volumes of selected essays.
- Author(s)G. C. Harcourt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.