All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this richly illustrated book with many practical examples, Bjorn Sandaker provides readers with a better understanding of the relationship between techlogy and architecture. As an experienced teacher and writer, Sandaker offers a well-founded aesthetic theory to support the understanding and evaluation of a structure's form and design, examining concepts and viewpoints from both the professions of engineering and architecture. Comprehensively covering structure and aesthetics, this book is ideal for students, professionals and academics in the areas of architecture and building.
- Author BiographyBjorn Normann Sandaker is Professor of Architectural Technology at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design in Norway. For over twenty years he has specialized in the cross-over discipline of structural design in architecture, teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in which structural mechanics are taught alongside studio work for architectural design.
- Author(s)Bjorn Normann Sandaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 127 black & white halftones, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.