All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 21A, the one-man show that launched a career and a whole new perspective on riding the bus, to a sneak peek at the new Minnesota Public Radio-sponsored Gulliver Unravelled, On Stage with Kevin Kling gives readers a behind-the-curtain view of one of Minnesota's most popular storytellers. This collectible volume contains the full text of three of Kevin Kling's stage pieces -- 21A, Ice Fishing, and Scarecrow on Fire -- as well as excerpts from Of Mirth and Mischief and Back Home. Previously unpublished poems, short pieces, and a conversation between the Fitzgerald eater's Tony Bol and the writer provide a window into Kling's creative and collaborative process. Kevin Kling has been telling his off-kilter stories with humour, heart, and thoughtful philosophising for over twenty years, and this book brings readers right on stage with the master.
- Author BiographyKevin Kling is a well-known playwright and storyteller, and his commentaries can be heard on public radio. his plays and adaptations have been performed around the world. He lives in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Kevin Kling
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight660 g
- Width205 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.