Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.80Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t an appraisal of Shakespeare`s works but rather an `easy-read` historical account of his life plus information and descriptions about associated locations from the well-kwn to lesser-kwn sites in his life and works.
- Author BiographyKeith Cheetham was born in Sheffield, England, where he ran his own theatre company for ten years. In 1974, he became the city`s first Conference and Tourist Officer and, in 1988, the first Director of Black Country Tourism. With a wealth of tourism experience, it was during these years that he learned more about the life of William Shakespeare. He lives in Wolverhampton where he has his own tourism consultancy and is also a busy after-dinner speaker.
- Author(s)Keith Cheetham
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2007
- Content NoteLine drawings, illustrations and maps
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.