All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the serpent in the Garden of Eden and ending with O.J. Simpson, author George Anastaplo offers an exploration of justice and the rule of law through well-kwn trials both ancient and modern, real and fictional. On Trial is a detailed and fascinating discussion of legal reason, moral judgment, political life, and the events that give them meaning.
- Author BiographyGeorge Anastaplo, author of numerous books, teaches at the University of Chicago, Loyola University, and Dominican University.
- Author(s)George Anastaplo
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/03/2004
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width166 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.