All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis picture book biography of Albert Einstein chronicles his development from a boy riding his bicycle through sunbeams to the man who created the Theory of Relativity and whose name would become synymous with 'genius.'Jennifer Berne and Vladimir Radunsky invite the reader to travel along with Einstein, on a journey full of curiosity, laughter, and science that shows the powerful difference imagination can make in any life.
- Author BiographyJennifer Berne is the award-winning author of the biographies Manfish: A Story of Jacques Cousteau and On a Beam of Light: A Story of Albert Einstein. After a successful career in advertising, Jennifer began writing for Nick Jr. Magazine and writing books about the subjects she loves most--our amazing universe and the people who are passionate about it. She lives in Copake, New York. Vladimir Radunsky has published more than thirty books for children. They have been translated into many languages, received numerous awards, and have been exhibited in France, Italy, Japan, Russia, and the United States. Vladimir Radunsky is a naturalised citizen of the United States (as was Einstein). He divides his time between New York and Rome.
- Author(s)Jennifer Berne
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width248 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vladimir Radunsky
- Format DetailsColoring / join-the-dot book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.