All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA child's imagination is stirred while looking up at a star-filled sky. With each wish he/she becomes bigger and more powerful, looking to find his place in the universe. Each wish allows him to imagine bringing peace or beauty or comfort to others around him, until at the end, he is found sitting peacefully in the quiet, enjoying the serenity of a clear, starry night. A wonderful book for anyone who has ever wished to be something other than who they are and imagined where those wishes may take them.
- Author(s)Heather Ann Slaczka
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.