All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe on-site inspection (OSI) regimes concluded in the last decade to verify major arms control agreements have established unprecedented levels of military cooperation and openness, added military predictability and stability, and provided new verification tools to deal with the proliferation priorities at the century's turn. This study is the first comprehensive effort to provide an overall understanding of how these regimes evolved, what they do, and how they contribute to national security goals. Rueckert concludes with a discussion of costs and benefits of the current approaches. A major professional tool for all those involved in arms control verification activities. Scholars and researchers in the fields of international relations and conflict resolution will find the work of interest as well.
- Author BiographyGEORGE L. RUECKERT has more than 27 years experience on national security and arms control issues as a Foreign Service Officer with the U.S. Department of State. Upon implementation of the INF Treaty, he served as the first Principal Deputy Director of the newly established U.S. On-Site Inspection Agency. After retiring from the government, Dr. Rueckert was a senior manager and program director for DynMeridian, a major arms control issues contractor.
- Author(s)George L. Rueckert
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.