Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by occipup
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe adventures of Laura Ingalls and her family continue as they leave their little house on the prairie and travel in their covered wagon to Minnesota. Here they settle in a little house made of sod beside the banks of beautiful Plum Creek. Soon Pa builds a wonderful new little house with real glass windows and a hinged door. Laura and her sister Mary go to school, help with the chores, and fish in the creek. At night everyone listens to the merry music of Pa's fiddle. Misfortunes come in the form of a grasshopper plague and a terrible blizzard, but the pioneer family works hard together to overcome these troubles.
- Author(s)Laura Ingalls Wilder
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.