All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 40 years, Willie Nelson has been a national treasure, contributing many memorable songs to our musical can. His impact, however, extends far beyond the scope of his music. A champion of family farms, Nelson has helped mobilize support for the American farmer, both as a founder of Farm Aid and more recently as one of the nation's most kwledgeable and recognized advocates of the use of biodiesel a clean-burning, renewable fuel made from vegetable oils or animal fats. In this funny and inspirational book, Nelson confronts our dependency on foreign oil as a source of energy. Through facts, stories, and interviews with everyday Americans, he explains the benefits of biodiesel as an alternative fuel that t only drastically reduces carbon dioxide emissions, but also may help save our family farms.
- Author BiographyWillie Nelson, originally from the tiny farming community of Abbott, Texas, boasts a legendary career as a singer, songwriter, and actor. This American icon has also established himself as an advocate for the family farmer with his annual Farm Aid concerts and his recent venture in biodiesel.
- Author(s)Willie Nelson
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date18/01/2016
- Weight114 g
- Width119 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.