All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about all the exciting things that happen on the farm in this colourful n-fiction reader. Perfect for young ones building their confidence in reading. Read it yourself with Ladybird is one of Ladybird's best-selling reading series. For over thirty-five years it has helped young children who are learning to read develop and improve their reading skills. Each Read it yourself book is very carefully written to include many key, high-frequency words that are vital for learning to read, as well as a limited number of story words that are introduced and practised throughout. Simple sentences and frequently repeated words help to build the confidence of beginner readers and the four different levels of books support children all the way from very first reading practice through to independent, fluent reading. Each book has been carefully checked by educational consultants and can be read independently at home or used in a guided reading session at school. Further content includes comprehension puzzles, helpful tes for parents, carers and teachers, and book band information for use in schools. On The Farm is a Level 2 Read it yourself book, ideal for children who have received some initial reading instruction and can read short, simple sentences with help.
- Author BiographyLadybird is a children's imprint of Penguin UK which brings together characters from well-loved children s TV shows, plus a whole host of fairy tale favorites and historical titles for children.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight98 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.