All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the farm, workers pick vegetables, collect eggs, and make cheese. At the market the next day, the workers set up their stands and prepare for shoppers to arrive. Amy, the baker at the Busy Bee Cafe, has a very special meal in mind-and, of course, all the farmers show up at the cafe to enjoy the results of their hard work.This informative book introduces children to both local and urban greenmarkets and paints a warm picture of a strong, interconnected community.
- Author BiographyG. Brian Karas has illustrated many popular books for children, including Seals on the Bus, The Village Garage, and Whale Trails, Before and Now. He lives with his family in Rhinebeck, New York.
- Author(s)MR G Brian Karas
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width236 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR G Brian Karas
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.