CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $31.51
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter, Shann K. Butcher, Jessica Andersen, and Deidre Knight present a steamy collection of all-new vellas featuring sexy pararmal hunters. With shadowy creatures, intoxicating magic, vividly imagined worlds, and sizzling passion, this is an anthology fan of pararmal romance will want to miss.In Showalter's Ever Night, Rose Pascal is swept into a dark, haunting world every year on her birthday-a world ruled by a warrior king who hunts her kind. Neither of them can deny the passion that soon consumes them both.In Butcher's The Collector, demon hunter Neal Etan sets out to acquire a powerful artifact but finds much more in beautiful Viviana Rowan. The antique dealer's touch strengthens his magic-and her life may be in Neal's hands if they don't recover the artifact in time.In Andersen's Crystal Skull, archaeologist Natalie Albright's dig gets shut down amid rumors that she has awakened the local demons. But when the terrifying underworld creatures attack, Natalie must team up with her ex to survive. As they fight the ancient menace, they discover a destiny that binds them together-and threatens to tear them apart.And in Knight's Red Angel, Jamie Angel, leader of the deadly Nightshades, has tracked every kind of monster and demon that roams the darkness, but ne of his experiences can prepare him for falling in love with one of the creatures he's been trained to destroy.
- Author BiographyGena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty-five paranormal romance, contemporary romance, and young adult novels. Her books include the Lords of the Underworld series, the Atlantis books, and the Alien Huntress novels. She has appeared in Cosmo and Seventeen magazines, on MTV, and many regional and national news programs. Shannon K. Butcher is the author of several paranormal romance novels, including Love You to Death, No Control, and the Sentinel Wars series. New England native Jessica Andersen is the author of the Novels of the Final Prophecy, including Night Keepers and Demon Keepers. She has also written more than twenty romantic suspense novels for Harlequin Intrigue, which have sold well over a million copies and have hit the category bestseller lists and been nominated for Reviewers' Choice and RITA awards. She is also a doctor of molecular genetics, a patent agent, and a professional horse trainer and riding coach. Deidre Knight is a literary agent, mom, wife, and novelist. She worked behind the camera in movies and television before she founded the Knight Agency in 1996. With agency sales of more than one thousand titles to major publishers, a large percentage of which are in the categories of romance and women's fiction, Deidre has established a reputation for discovering vivid and unique storytellers and is considered an industry expert on the hot trends of paranormal fiction and urban fantasy. Her own books include the Midnight Warriors series and the Gods of Midnight novels. Todd McLaren was involved in radio for more than twenty years in cities on both coasts, including Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. He left broadcasting for a full-time career in voice-overs, where he has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials, as well as TV promos; narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E, Discovery, and the History Channel; and films, including Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Emily Durante has been acting since the age of seven, performing in a number of stage plays professionally, in the community, and at the college level. Other performance credits include commercial and industrial voice work, educational live theater, and singing telegrams. She has been narrating audiobooks for over ten years. Her titles include the Midnight Twins trilogy by Jacquelyn Mitchard, Casting Off by Nicole R. Dickson, Impossible and Locked Inside both by Nancy Werlin, and Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypus. She has also directed audiobooks, including the Earphones Award-winning performance of Heaven's Keep narrated by Buck Schirner. Emily resides in the Philadelphia area with her husband and two children. Hillary Huber records audiobooks on a regular basis, garnering consistently glowing reviews and earning her several Audie Award nominations, including for A Field of Darkness by Cornelia Read, Sunrise Alley by Catherine Asaro, and What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love, and Marriage by Amy Sutherland. She also earned an AudioFile Earphones Award for her narration of This Book Is Overdue! AudioFile magazine says, Hillary Huber's narration is lyrical enough to be set to music. Hillary lives in Los Angeles. Coleen Marlo is an accomplished actor who has appeared on stage, in film, and on television, and is a member of the prestigious Actors Studio. She also taught acting for ten years at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. An AudioFile Earphones Award winner, Coleen has been awarded three Listen-Up Awards from Publishers Weekly, including for Third World America by Arianna Huffington and The Poisoner's Handbook by Deborah Blum. She has also earned three Audie Award nominations, winning for Snakewoman of Little Egypt by Robert Hellenga. Publishers Weekly has named Coleen Audiobook Reader of the Year for 2010.
- Author(s)Deidre Knight,Gena Showalter,Jessica Andersen,Shannon K. Butcher
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Todd McLaren,Emily Durante,Hillary Huber,Coleen Marlo
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time780
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.