All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet new employees up to speed quickly.
- Author BiographyLARRY R. SMALLEY, a VP for Richard Chang Associates, Inc., is a highly experienced, results--oriented human resources professional. His broad management background and demonstrated success in diverse environments have allowed him to develop a proficiency in linking human resources systems to strategic business goals. He has particular expertise in organizational assessment and design, competency based selection and training systems, performance management and implementation, compensation and incentive systems, and employee relations.
- Author(s)Larry R. Smalley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1994
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width178 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.