All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the Meaning of Friendship Between Gay Men takes readers beyond a traditional exploration of gay sexuality and romantic relationships, into the realm of recognizing the importance of friendship to gay men. This book provides deep insights into various aspects of friendship between gay men, including mentorship, spirituality, survival, and partnership. Leading gay authors offer a wide range of perspectives on the special character of these friendships in this intimate and very accessible book.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Gottlieb, is a clinical supervisor at the Corona Elmhurst Guidance Center in Jackson Heights, New York and maintains a private psychotherapy practice in downtown Brooklyn. He is also on the editorial board of the Journal of GLBT Family Studies. His previous works include Out of the Twilight: Fathers of Gay Men Speak (2000), Sons Talk About Their Gay Fathers: Life Curves (2003), Side by Side: On Having a Gay or Lesbian Sibling (2005), and (with Jerry J. Bigner) Interventions with Families of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender People: From the Inside Out (2006), all Haworth Press books. Visit his Web site at: www.andrewrgottlieb.com.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew R. Gottlieb
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.07Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.