All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWith testimonials from people who have lived through Near-Death Experiences as well as research and opinions from a multidisciplinary panel of prestigious scholars, On the Other Side of Life offers a balanced look at these most mysterious experiences and the science and theology behind them.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Elsaesser Valarino, born in Bern, Switzerland, is head of the law library at the University of Geneva. In search for existentialist answers, she has spent many years studying scientific as well as philosophical works. The author's discovery of near-death-experience testimonies prompted her to undertake a rigorous five-year program of research to explore and understand these accounts within the contexts of different disciplines, culminating in this fascinating book.
- Author(s)Evelyn Elsaesser Valarino
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/10/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Weight402 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.