All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen life has lost all meaning, what do you do? You grab whatever comes your way. This, in short, is Marie's story as drawn out of her memories, diaries and taped interviews. It takes the reader from Jerusalem to California, Paris, London and Turkey and is a very personal account. However, it also reflects a universal truth in which many will recognize their own story.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in France, Muriel Maufroy worked as a journalist for the BBC World Service for many years. She has published a book of Rumi's quotations called Breathing Truth and is the author of two novels, Rumi's Daughter and The Garden of Hafez. She has a degree in Persian from the School of Oriental and African Studies in London and gives regular talks on Sufism. She lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Muriel Maufroy
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.