Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionJoel and Jenny Lowe; an upper-class married Christian couple's marriage was built on a foundation of sand. Their marriage is riddled with deceit, omissions, shame and guilt. Due to Jenny, they are faced with myriads of life's dilemmas that threaten to rip apart their delicate union. You see, Jenny has a secret, in fact, she has several-secrets, that are placing her marriage, career, and her life in perilous jeopardy. However, Jenny has reached a fork in the road. Does she lose everything, or is her life and world restored by the power of God? He came behind her and kissed her neck, breathing her essence into his being. They shared an intimate peaceful moment as they looked at each other in the mirror. His voice was soft and husky. His eyes were moist with emotion. You look gorgeous! He closed the hook of her dress for her, and turned her to face him. You kw that when you wear that powder blue dress it just does something to me. And your beautiful diamond necklace and matching earrings are the perfect accents. And I just love your hair pinned up. Oh, and did I tell you, you look gorgeous? Jenny smiled sheepishly, thank you kind sir. They both chuckled at her comment. The limo arrived on time and they were off to the party. During the drive, Joel asked Jenny t to drink. She was a bit miffed, but wanted this night to be perfect. Instead of taking offense, she touched his hand reassuringly. Joel, I hadn't really thought about drinking, but since we're t driving, one or two drinks won't hurt. Jenny. Oh for goodness sake, I was joking. His voice and the intensity in his eyes matched. I mean it Jenny. This is my boss. Don't embarrass me or yourself. Jenny was quiet for the remainder of the drive.
- Author BiographyDr. Dorothy J. Thomas; Dr. Dorothy J. Thomas, Master of Science, Counseling, Doctor of Religious Philosophy, Counseling, Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor, Gender Competency Endorsement; is a heartfelt advocate of Behavioral Health and Addiction Pathology. She was the former Director of Addiction Services at a community -based hospital, located in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Thomas has worked in the field of addiction for over twenty years as both a clinician and administrator. She is currently a radio personality for WVON's Recovery Radio which can be heard Sunday evenings on 1690 am radio in Chicago or www.wvon.com 8:00pm CST, writes a column N Recovery, for Girl Friends Health Guide For Everyday Women, is a consultant, lecturer and motivational speaker.
- Author(s)Dorothy J Thomas,Dr Dorothy J Thomas
- PublisherIntelligent Consulting
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntelligent Consulting
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.