All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, On the Practice of Safety continues to be an unparalleled resource on best safety practices. It supplies the reader with the core information that everyone who is in the safety field must kw. Each chapter is written as a self-contained unit that can be used on its own to cover a topic. The new edition updates all the chapters from the previous edition while adding new material. A number of new chapters cover such topics as sustainability, lean concepts, management of change/pre-job planning, leading and lagging indicators, and indirect and direct accident costs.
- Author BiographyFRED A. MANUELE, CSP, PE, is President of Hazards, Ltd., the company he founded after retiring from Marsh & McLennan where he served as managing director. His books Advanced Safety Management: Focusing on Z10 and Serious Injury Prevention and On the Practice of Safety have been widely adopted for graduate and undergraduate safety degree programs. Mr. Manuele is a Fellow of the American Society of Safety Engineers and a recipient of the National Safety Council's Distinguished Service to Safety. Mr. Manuele also served as chair for the development of the new American National Standard on Prevention through Design.
- Author(s)Fred A. Manuele
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.