Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionRoland and his pelican friend follow the Murray River from its smallest beginnings in the high country to the sea. Along the way, using different modes of transport, they discover the wildlife, plants, people and environments that make this river unique.Roland's marvellously detailed artwork, unusual perspectives, devilish sense of humour, and joy in the natural world shine out in this book that will delight the whole family.
- Author BiographyRoland Harvey is one of Australia's best-loved illustrators. In 1978, he established Roland Harvey Studios and began designing and producing greeting cards, posters and stationery with a distinctly Australian flavour. Ventures into publishing quickly followed. Some of his best-loved books include My Place in Space (with Joe Levine, Sally Hirst & Robin Hirst), Burke and Wills, The First Fleet, Sick As (with Gael Jennings) and Roland Harvey's Big Book of Christmas. His recent books include The Wombats Go on Camp and The Wombats at the Zoo and, of course, his bestselling family holiday adventure series - At the Beach (including a jigsaw edition), In the Bush, In the City, To the Top End, All the Way to WA and On the Farm. Roland's brilliant illustrations also feature in the Bonnie and Sam series - Horse Crazy, in collaboration with Alison Lester.
- Author(s)Roland Harvey
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width270 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.