All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a short line of Texas Highways distinguished photo editors, J. Griffis Smith has been described by a fellow photographer as a galactic force, revelling in taking pictures of everything Texas wherever the magazine's assignments took him, all with the goal of inspiring folks to travel. Celebrating the roaming life of a professional magazine photographer, Texas Highways has joined with Smith to assemble a collection of signature images from three decades of work, including memorable pictures of Texas icons, landscapes, people, and historical and cultural destinations. An essay by E. Dan Klepper conveys a sense of how photo editors have worked at Texas Highways and how Griff Smith's quirky, creative nature has helped to shape the magazine's style and message.
- Author BiographyJ. Griffis Smith is the photo editor at Texas Highways magazine in Austin, USA where he has worked for thirty years.
- Author(s)Griffis J. Smith
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1361 g
- Width254 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byCharles J. Lohrmann
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.