All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wacky look at weight, Brian P. Cleary and Brian Gable introduce essential measurement unitsfrom grams to pounds to tons. The comical cats of the wildly popular Words Are CATegorical series show how to measure trucks, trains, ducks, cranes, and more. Peppy rhymes, goofy illustrations, and kid-friendly examples make light work of this heavy topic.
- Author(s)Brian P Cleary
- PublisherMillbrook Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMath Is Categorical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMillbrook Press
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Weight91 g
- Width175 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Gable
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.