All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the twentieth century's great expositors of science offers insights into some of the more neglected aspects of mathematics, particularly among arithmetical tion and its elementary rules, roots and logarithms, and the principles of algebra and geometry.
- Author(s)Augustus De Morgan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width154 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.