All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the excitement of its discovery and excavations in the early 1960s, the world important site of Catalhoyuek has remained dormant for 30 years. This volume describes the first phase of renewed archaeological research at the site. It reports on the work that has taken place on the surfaces of the east and west mounds and in the surrounding regions. It also discusses the material from the 1960s excavation in museums, which has been re-examined. The result is that new perspectives can be offered on the internal organization and symboplism of a site which is central to our understanding of the earliest development of complex socieities.
- PublisherMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Date of Publication25/08/1999
- Series TitleMcDonald Institute Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcDonald Institute for Archaeological Research
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Note206 illus
- Width0 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byIan Hodder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.