All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Old West may have faded from living memory but the actual locations where the robberies and shoot-outs took place can still be found over one hundred years later. In the pages of 'On the Trail of the Old West Then and Now' we glimpse the past through contemporary newspaper reports, illustrated with comparison 'then and w' photographs. Here are towns like Dodge City and Tombstone and the stories of the clashes between lawmen and the badmen, with grim details of lawlessness, violence, and harsh frontier justice meted out by vigilante committees, to recall a timeless era of American history -- 'the Wild West!'
- PublisherAfter the Battle
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfter the Battle
- Content Note375 colour and black and white illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height200 mm
- Edited byWinston G. Ramsey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.