All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the hunting party in search of a trophy wapiti arrives on Lee Trent's Green River preserve, his first inclination is to show them the road out. Arrogant and demanding, they have brought too much potential trouble and too many guns to his peaceful realm. If that weren't eugh, they are also holding prisoner a beautiful madwoman in a windowless wagon. The elk hunters' presence threatens to bring Lee into conflict with the Cheyenne Indians, his neighbours and friends and disaster follows when the hunt becomes a slaughter. Now, Lee must handle the invaders by himself if he is to recover his mountain domain.
- Author(s)Owen G. Irons
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/04/2009
- Weight240 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.