All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSince it won eight Academy Awards in 1954, this play has remained popular. The story follows the fortunes of Terry Malloy, a young dockworker, determined to break the grip of a vicious waterfront gang. This edition includes the shooting script and an essay on the making of the film.
- Author BiographyBudd Schulberg is famous as the author of the show-biz novel, What Makes Sammy Run? He won the Oscar for his screenplay for On the Waterfront. He also wrote A Face in the Crowd and Wind Across the Everglades for the screen.
- Author(s)Budd Schulberg
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/11/1991
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byBudd Schulberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.