About this product
- DescriptionThe great rivers of North America are teeming with life and on the pages of Over in a River-from blue herons in the Hudson to salmon in the Columbia, and from dragonflies in the Rio Grande to mallards in the St. Lawrence. Children will slither like water snakes and slide like otters while singing to the tune of Over in a Meadow. And they'll count baby animals in watersheds all over North America! What a delightful way to learn about riparian habitats and geography at the same time! Ages 3 to 8
- Author(s)Marianne Berkes
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, printed music items
- Weight376 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jill Dubin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.