All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionAs a companion collection to Theatres of Affect, Once More, With Feeling celebrates and interrogates the variable experiences of affecting theatre in Canada. This anthology brings together plays that highlight different types of affective experience--thematically in their content, dramaturgically in their structure, or technically in their production. They focus on how theatre uses a range of feeling-techlogies, including plot, characterization, special effects, and verbatim dialogue, to produce moving moments in performance and to elicit affective responses in audiences.
- Author BiographyErin Hurley is a director of undergraduate studies and an associate professor in the Department of English at McGill University. Her teaching and research areas focus on Quebecois theatre and cultural performance, national performatives, theatre historiography, performance studies, dramatic theory, twentieth-century theatre, and feminist and LGBTQ theatre. Erin has won several awards for her work, including the Pierre Savard Award and the Ann Saddlemyer Award.
- PublisherPlaywrights Canada Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPlaywrights Canada Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byErin Hurley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.