All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionKwn for her poetic portrayals of polar expeditions throughout the ages, Elizabeth Bradfield explores environments remote and local, ecological and interior, in these enthralling new poems. Whether afloat on the Amazon or wandering her home turf of Cape Cod, Bradfield connects her natural surroundings with the most essential of human longings.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bradfield, the author of two previous poetry collections, including Approaching Ice (finalist for the James Laughlin Award from the Academy of American Poets) is a naturalist who works around the globe. She is also founder and co-editor of Broadsided Press.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bradfield
- PublisherPersea Books Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersea Books Inc
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.