All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAnnabelle isn't the only Honeycote familiar with scandal. Her sweet little sister Daphne isn't so incent after all, and if her secret is revealed the whole Honeycote family could face ruin. Before Daphne was a Duke's sister-in-law, she was a simple girl with a very sick mother. To help pay for their mounting medical bills, lovely Daphne agreed to pose for two very beautiful - but very scandalous - paintings. She was assured that the portraits would be part of a private collection and would never ben seen in public. But w, two short years later, everything has changed. Daphne is making her debut into London society and one of the portraits has fallen into the possession of Benjamin Elliot, the toriously stern Earl of Foxburn. When Foxburn meets Daphne he recognizes her instantly. And though rmally he wouldn't care about the secrets of a silly debutant, Daphne has captured the attentions of Foxburn's young ward. Convinced Daphne is an improper choice for a wife, but t wanting to disappoint his ward, Foxburn offers her a deal: if she agrees to discourage his ward, he'll locate the other painting, return both to Daphne, and keep her secret. But soon Foxburn has his own secret to keep: he too has fallen in love with Daphne. And he'll do anything it takes to win her love.
- Author BiographyAnne Barton began swiping romance novels off her mom's bookshelf as a teenager, so when she had the chance to spend a semester in London-home to her favorite heroes-she packed her bags and promptly fell in love with the city, its history, and its pubs. She dreamed of writing romance, but somehow ended up a software analyst instead. Fortunately, a few years and a few careers later, Anne found her way back to writing the stories she loves and in 2011 won the Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart(R) for Regency Historical Romance. She lives in Maryland with her husband (who, sadly, is not a peer of the realm-but a great guy nonetheless) and her three children, who try valiantly not to roll their eyes whenever she quotes Jane Austen. Her weaknesses include reality TV, cute-but-impractical shoes, and caffeinated beverages of all kinds.
- Author(s)Anne Barton
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleA Honeycote Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width110 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.