All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne rainy night, Wally's family finds an old steamer trunk in the attic. Inside is a pile of paintings drawn from a single line from an enchanted pen. They could only belong to Uncle George, who believed that all stories begin with one line and a rich imagination. Award-winning author and illustrator Wallace Edwards explores the world of storytelling through a single pen line that grows into an image and the first line of a new story. Readers will be inspired to finish the simple stories that begin with Once Upon a Line or use the enchanted story line to tell their own unique tale. A key at the end of the book identifies the single line that is at the core of each image. An absorbing book filled with paintings rich in detail and color.
- Author BiographyWallace Edwards is a beloved children's author-illustrator whose vivid imagination has transformed the world of animals and strange creatures for a generation of children. A graduate of the Ontario College of Art, he is a popular guest speaker at conferences and literary events. Wallace's awards and shortlists include the Governor General's Award, the IRA Children's Choice Award, and the Ruth and Sylvia Schwartz Children's Book Award. Wallace lives in Toronto and Yarker, Ontario.
- Author(s)Wallace Edwards
- PublisherPajama Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPajama Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width241 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wallace Edwards
- Format DetailsPicture book,Reinforced binding,With printed dust jacket
- Reading AgeFrom 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.