All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI stared at the overly large bags that lay by the front entrance with what must have been the world's largest what the fuck look on my face. I'm done, Paxton. After his bitter marriage ends, Paxton seeks respite from his loss. Rediscovering his writing, he never expected to create a piece worthy of reading, r for two unsuspecting paths to cross in the most unconventional of ways. Thousands of miles separated them, yet he'd never felt closer to anyone. Finding out that happiness and love was attainable again was one thing. But having Alissa - that was something else all together! When the two finally meet in person, sparks fly. Their chemistry is beyond explosive, and emotions reach a boiling point. Their brief love affair ignited the fuse, but Paxton is shocked when his young son fans their fire. His sweet four-year-old boy immediately falls for the loving, meek, demurred woman in Alissa, and she starts to change both their lives. Then, she becomes their salvation - in ways one could see coming.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in small town Northern Ontario, Canada, Carey Decevito has always had a penchant for reading and writing. More than a decade later, with weeks of sleepless nights, where exhaustion settled into her everyday existence, she finally gave and put pen to paper (more like fingers to keyboard). She submitted to the dreams that plagued her. And the rest, as they say, is history! Carey Decevito enjoys spending time with family and friends, the outdoors, travelling, and playing tourist in Canada's National Capital region. When life gets crazy, she seeks respite through her writing and reading. If all else fails, she knows there's never a dull moment with her prolific story-teller of a four-year-old daughter, her goofy husband and their cat, who she swears is out to get her. With two published works under her belt, Once Written, Twice Shy is the first in her Broken Men Chronicles series.
- Author(s)Carey Decevito
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.