Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionJim Chernesky's first documented act in the sports world was making his own baseball cap in kindergarten in 1955. His involvement would t end there. In fact, sports have played an important role throughout his life. In Once a Fan, Chernesky narrates his lifelong interest in sports along with the thrills, the disappointments, and the lessons shared with fans and participants of all ages and skills. In this memoir, Chernesky explores watching, participating in, and coaching sports. Once a Fan illustrates his personal exposure to a simpler time of life and the excitement of watching favorite sports heroes when they represented all that was good about life and growing up. It documents his personal participation in sports from an early age through adulthood-recounting learning the game, developing skills, and participating with friends and teammates. He discusses sharing the sporting opportunity with a new generation through coaching and teaching. Once a Fan explores the memories and the lessons learned of what sports was, what it is w, and what it could be again.
- Author(s)Jim Chernesky
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.