Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionJeanie Ashford sits swinging and reminiscing back through her life of jealousy, hurt, hard work, demoralization and the most sensual love imaginable. She first thinks about a young marriage right out of high school that produced a lovely daughter the following year, but it was a marriage where the husband could t control his jealousy. That caused Jeanie to turn to a promiscuous behavior searching for a love she longed for and never had. Her look back takes you on a journey through Miamisburg and West Carrollton, Ohio; Bristol, Florida; Tucson, Arizona and Anchorage, Alaska. Six different jobs and five different men that she could remember. Then she meets a young police officer in her late twenty's that stole her heart, body, and soul. A lot of misunderstandings, lack of communication, and separate marriages drove them apart but she could never forget him. After a divorce in her first marriage, she enters a second marriage based on strong feelings of wanting to be able to support her young daughter, which she was afraid she couldn't do alone, and that marriage lasted twenty five years. On the twenty-sixth year and having this overwhelming longing for a love she once knew and so very much wanted to experience again, Jeanie embarked on a very dangerous mission.
- Author(s)D J Phillabaum
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.