All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again Genevieve Miller taps a wide range of contributors from knitwear designers to students to create a collection of 30 wearables, accessories and toys that can be knit for adults or kids. Inspired by the recent resurgence of fairy tale and fantasy characters, these projects draw from traditional storybook tales as well as popular television shows. Projects range from a Big Bad Wolf Hat to Grimm Stockings and a stuffed Dragon Hatchling and are suitable for all skill levels.
- Author BiographyGenevieve Miller is a south California native who learned how to knit when she was 11. Genevieve is the author of Vampire Knits (9780307586605) and a contributor to Knits for Nerds. She lives in Pasadena, California, where she can be found reading fairy tales, knitting or teaching kids how to knit.
- Author(s)Genevieve Miller
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statement28 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.