All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a handbook of cancer care from the technician perspective. Providing information on cancer from cause to treatment, this comprehensive resource focuses on the nursing role, emphasizing technical procedures, staging, and patient support. By equipping veterinary support staff with the information they need to properly and safely perform cancer treatments, Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses promotes working as part of a team to provide optimal care for dogs and cats with cancer.
- Author BiographyAntony S. Moore, BVSc, MVSc, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology), is co-director of Veterinary Oncology Consultants, Australia, and an Adjunct Professor on the Faculty of Veterinary Science at the University of Sydney, Australia. Angela E. Frimberger, VMD, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology), is co-director of Veterinary Oncology Consultants, Australia, and an Adjunct Senior Lecturer on the Faculty of Veterinary Science at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAngela E. Frimberger,Antony S. Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.