All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Describes what happens to a bean as it is soaked, planted, watered, repotted, and eventually produces pods with more beans inside.
- Author(s)Anne Rockwell
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width203 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.