All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoro is a young Fulani Boy. The 'Fulani' are a group of people who live in Africa. To become men, young Fulani boys must make a long and difficult journey. The journey is a test. It's w Yoro's turn. What challenges will Yoro meet? Will he succeed?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight80 g
- Width149 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.