All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionI've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he? -Kristin Davis as Charlotte York, 'Sex and the City' Bebe meets the boy she thinks is the love of her life in high school. Believing that it should all just be easy, she is surprised with how much she struggles with her relationships, both with her family and with her boyfriends. Bebe wants to get married someday, so after this and other disasters born of looking for love in all the wrong places, she changes her approach. And then her luck changes, too. Will it be eugh to get her what she wants?
- Author BiographyKaren has been married to the love of her life for 25 years, and is the mother of a son and a daughter. She loves to read and write about almost anything! Karen blogs from the great state of Maine at kwrites.com.
- Author(s)K M Creamer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.