All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspirational memoir by international classical music star Paul Potts, winner of Britain's GotTalent-soon to be a major motion picture from The Weinstein Company One Chance is the remarkable true story of Paul Potts, cell phone salesman by day, amateur singer by night, who stepped onto the stage in the premiere season of Britain's Got Talent, and changed his life. When he opened his mouth to sing Puccini's Nessun Dorma, judge Simon Cowell and millions of viewers were stunned. Paul went on to win the show's competition and become a YouTube sensation and multiplatinum artist virtually overnight. Filled with personal recollections t featured in the film, this is the wonderful story of the shy, bullied Welsh store manager who seized his biggest dreams and won audiences around the world. The film One Chance, starring James Corden, Tony-winning star of One Man, Two Guvrs, and Julie Walters, star of Mamma Mia! and Billy Elliot, was directed by David Frankel (The Devil WearsPrada) and written by Justin Zackham (The Bucket List), and will be released in fall 2013.
- Author BiographyPaul Potts was, prior to his appearance on Britain's Got Talent, a manager at the cell phone store Carphone Warehouse. Following the show, his debut album One Chance went double platinum in the UK and sold 3.5 million copies around the world. In addition to a heavy touring schedule, he has also released two more albums, Passione in 2009 and Cinema Paradiso in 2010, and is working on his fourth. He resides in Port Talbot, Wales, with his wife, Julie-Ann.
- Author(s)Paul Potts
- PublisherWeinstein Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeinstein Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction bySimon Cowell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.