All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.31Free postage
- AU $30.90Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionNot ather story about India? Yes, because India has the wealth of material to support new writers till the end of time. Seen through new eyes, ather rich Indian feast is spread before you. Sadhus and snake charmers, sorcerers and secret, service agents, weave an unusual tale, set in the romantic era of the British Raj. A God descends to earth in human form, taking us from forests inhabited by cobras and tigers to the opulent palaces of wealthy Maharajas. We are escorted through the 'Valley of the Gods,' and introduced to violence and black magic before the chilling conclusion.
- Author BiographyAlan Taylor lived in India for the first twenty years of his life. He graduated from the Royal College of Art in London and then worked for BBC TV (As Head of Design BBC Wales) for twenty-five years. Designer, painter and illustrator, he found no problems with retirement. He started writing a few years ago to fulfil his conviction that there is at least one book in everybody. This is his second, with the third in production.
- Author(s)Alan Taylor
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.