All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough testimonial, anecdote and scriptural reference, this book allows the reader to share in recovery from secret habits of all kinds. Covering subjects such as alcohol, food, gambling, sex and smoking, Justyn Rees Larcombe demonstrates how to avoid the traps of the modern world. Justyn Rees Larcombe's account of gambling addiction - three years of destruction followed by three years of restoration - is interwoven throughout the book. The chapters are short and thematic, ending with helpful questions and exercises.
- Author BiographyJustyn is the son of the writer and speaker Jennifer Rees Larcombe and grandson of the evangelist Tom Rees. After a highly successful career in the British Army Justyn Rees Larcombe had an equally glittering and well-rewarded career in the City. His life was ruined by gambling.
- Author(s)Justyn Rees Larcombe
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.