Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBorn and raised in Newark, NJ, the Author allows us to share her personal memories of life in a Public Housing Project in the 1960s. After the death of her father, she began to seek refuge into her childhood memories as well as digging deeper into her ancestry as a way of removing herself from the pain of her loss, only to re-discover the blessings that her father left behind. During her journey, she is exposed to many heart breaking and joyful lessons, causing much confusion and pain along the way. Remembering how it was and kwing how it is, would allow her to create a balance between past and present that would ultimately find a life that has come full circle.
- Author(s)Maria Gonnella
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.