Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to Bergamo Alta, the town near Milan with medieval historic monuments. There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions. There are also detailed info on the services available in the city. It has listing of many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at walking distance from the train station, you have the information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide, as well as the full review.
- Author BiographyEnrico Massetti was born in Milano. Now he lives in Washington DC, USA, but he regularly visit his hometown, and enjoys going around all the places near his home town that can be reached by public transportation. Enrico can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Enrico Massetti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.