All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $14.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to Mantua, the town near Milan with many historic monuments. There are extensive descriptions and photos of the attractions. It has also listing of many reviews for the best recommended restaurants that are at walking distance from the train station., you have the basic information ready: the name, address and telephone number are included in the guide together with the review. There is a section on Mantua's cuisine.
- Author BiographyEnrico Massetti was born in Milano. Now he lives in Washington DC, USA, but he regularly visit his hometown, and enjoys going around all the places near his home town that can be reached by public transportation. Enrico can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Enrico Massetti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight87 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.