About this product
- DescriptionHenry Rush is spending the day at the Prairie Wildlife Refuge, determined to photograph a prairie dog doing a back flip. But while he watches and waits at the edge of prairie dog town, he fails to tice the electricity humming through the air. Or the buffalo anxiously pawing the ground. Or the purple-blue cloud building over the prairie grass. A tornado is forming to the west. And when the dark funnel touches down, it will wipe out everything in its path...
- Author(s)Jean Craighead George
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight45 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Marstall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.