All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles the most lively expressions of nduality, which is the understanding that existence is one undivided whole and that the daily distinctions we make within this unity are useful, but t ultimately true. The book conveys what nduality itself is, in a nacademic style that draws heavily on modern, popular writing on the subject. Also included are spirited passages from major traditions -- Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
- Author BiographyJerry KatzJ received an M.S. in biology from the University of New Mexico. He has been interested in human consciousness since childhood, and has investigating many spiritual teachings. In 1997, he introduced the website that would become Nonduality.com, which brings the teaching of nonduality to an audience beyond ashrams and academic institutions. In 1998, he founded Nonduality Salon.
- Author(s)Jerry Katz
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Weight298 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.