Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionLebbeus Woods is a true visionary, whose drawings are among the richest and passionate as any in the history of architecture. For his first mograph, OneFiveFour, Woods painstakingly drew a book of two-page spreadsthat weave text, architectural elements, math, and physics into a unique vision of a new humanism for the information age. The powerful immediacy of the art makes it one of the most influential books we have ever published. Critic Michael Sorkin says it best: In the mesmerizing, astonishingly wrought images of Lebbeus Woods...we are plunged into unfamiliar territory, a world of architecture beginning again....His ever-expanding discourse of the almost impossible is aninspiration t just to build, but to think.
- Author(s)Lebbeus Woods
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width267 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.