All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSeth Widner's book, One Flesh Revolution, is empowering husbands and wives to experience an intimacy that lasts. It is built on the revolutionary truth of Genesis 2:24 ( For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh ). One flesh is God's proven design for marriage. In a world packed with confusing information and contradicting experts, this book offers much needed clarity. Instead of chasing after the latest marital fads, this book will help you return to God's design. Whether you are engaged, a newly wed or a seasoned veteran in marriage, this book will be a valuable resource for you. Join the One Flesh Revolution today!
- Author BiographySeth Widner is the husband of Melissa and the daddy of Judah. He serves as the Family Pastor of the Journey Church in Fernandina Beach, Florida. (www.thejourneyfamily.com) He has been able to witness Christ grow the Journey from a handful of faithful charter members to over 1,000 in attendance weekly. Seth graduated from Johnson University in Knoxville, TN, and has been serving families in ministry for over 16 years. Seth is also a Certified Life Coach through CoachNet International. He is thankful for the opportunity to witness God move mountains in the hearts of husbands and wives. Seth & Melissa enjoy teaching and counseling couples through the Journey Church. They also enjoy teaching at other churches and events. Seth & Melissa are founders of i58revolution. Based on Isaiah 58:12, i58revolution exists to raise up the Biblical foundation for the family. If you would like more information or to schedule an i58revolution experience, please visit i58revolution.com.
- Author(s)Seth Widner
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.